Name:
Location: New England

I have been married for 20+ years. We have twins and triplets.

Monday, September 05, 2005

none of us are ready

It is 8:30 the time the girls usually go to bed but, they have been in bed for 45 min already.
At about 7:30 Katherine said "I'm going to bed". I told her she had to take her pill first so she went and got her water and med. She stood in front of me and said "I feel like I have butterflies in my belly" I guess she is not ready either.
After she took her med she, Jennifer and I talked. Jennifer said "I am scared of 1st grade" I asked "why?" and she said "I don't know" I thought you were supposed to be scared of 1st grade. I told them I think it will be exciting a fun but inside I am scared also. My babies are going to be in 1st grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home