Name:
Location: New England

I have been married for 20+ years. We have twins and triplets.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Puddle jumping

I love sudden rainstorms.


We were all ready to go swiming at a relatives pool.

Everyone had their bathing suits and water shoes on. Then the skys got grey and thunder started to BOOM! It down poured for a good half hour.

After the rain slowed I headed for the door and said "well we can't go swimming but I'm going puddle jumping" They all flew out faster that I could get down the steps.

We stomped in all the puddles on our street and 3 other streets. One puddle they remembered from last year was still great. And to top it off one of our neighbors had a broken rain gutter and it was a great pour shower for heads.

I am waiting for the children to get out of the tub so that I can get in and get cleaned up. I stomped in a few puddles also and got all wet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home