Name:
Location: New England

I have been married for 20+ years. We have twins and triplets.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

1st Day of Summer Last day of Kindergarten

Today is the first day of Summer. It is also Katherine and Jennifers last day of Kindergarten.
They have been promoted to the 1st grade. They met their new Teacher today and both like her very much.

They got their report cards and both need help with reading so they will be attending Summer School on Tue-Wed-Thur for a few hours each day for 5 weeks. They are excited about this. My Dad (Bumpa) will be picking them up from school on Wednesdays because I will be busy with my Mom2Mom study group.

This was my first entry. I hope I can keep up with it so that friends and Family will be able to be kept up with our Family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

What a wonderful start. I love how your site looks.

Congratulations Katherine and Jennifer!

5:02 PM  
Blogger anissa said...

Congrats on starting your blog, Cheryl!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home